Wed, Jan 11|
Board of Supervisors Meeting January 11, 2023
Volunteers needed to speak for 2 min segments with prepared text or with your own thoughts! This is a monthly meeting, the more volunteers the more impact we will have!
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2023, 8:00 AM MST
Phoenix, Auditorium 205 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
About the event
The Public is invited to attend Board meetings in person or online.
- In Person: To make general comments during "Call to the Public" OR speak on an agenda Item, you must fill out a speaker form at the meeting and turn it in to the Clerk's staff.
- Written: To leave comments for the Board of Supervisors, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residents may submit comments related to the Board Formal Meeting agenda before 5:00 pm on Tuesday, January 10th by emailing Agenda.Comments@Maricopa.Gov or calling (602) 506-3766.
- Residents wishing to speak on a Public Hearing item in person, may submit a speaker form at the meeting or submit a speaker form before 8:00 am on Wednesday, January 11th here: English or Spanish
- Residents may watch the Board meeting live-streamed at Maricopa.Gov or Maricopa.Gov/324 at the time of the meeting.
- Residents may also watch via GoToWebinar.com, and enter the webinar meeting ID 470-353-211 Pre-registration may be done via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7079215938542594393
- Residents may listen to the Webinar by dialing +1 (415) 655-0060 and enter the Audio Access code 142-418-708#. Long distance charges may apply.
- No Audio PIN is needed to listen only.
- If speaking virtually on a hearing item, desktop computer access is best. Cell phones must have webinar application downloaded to participate.